- Basically it is an inland terminal to and from which shipping lines could issue their bills of lading for clearing cargos
- It is driven by the long-term stimulus of increasing worldwide trade and globalisation
- It is also applicable to handle all types of cargo
- It has the potential to lessening congestion, alleviating pressure on the storage space and reducing handling operations in the main port
- The NPA is responsible for all ports within Liberia except for the handling and storage operations of containerized and general cargo within Port of Monrovia, which is performed by APMT.
- The NPA has the statutory responsibility to plan, design, construct and manage all ports within Liberia.
- The NPA does not control the destination of the containers and cargo in general and thereby has no view on the destination of the cargo.
- The NPA currently is not involved in any kind of inland logistics activities.
- The NPA does not operate warehouse or bonded warehouses itself. However, the (bonded) warehouses of Liberia importers do fall under the jurisdiction of NPA.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.